Find where JOY resides (CCM #3)

 


Hola! It’s another P-day en la CCM. I swear time is not real here lol and all the days do be blending together. But here we are. This week has been good and FULL of español. Yesterday, we started solo español which means we have a punishment for speaking English in class. It’s pushups and your girl do not be wanting to do pushups, so YEAH solo solo solo español.


As far as spanish goes, I have seen the hand of God in my life. There is absolutely no way I could do this on my own. The gift of tongues is real, but it is not something you can just sit around and wait for. You have to work for it as well. That’s how faith works. We trust God and his timing, but we continue to work and act in faith and do our best until that time comes. Alma 56:46 is about the story of the Stripling Warriors and I LOVE THIS STORY! Go read it. You will feel 100 thousand million times more motivated for anything. 💪

 

But in that verse, this phrase stood out to me:

“behold our God is with us, and he will not suffer that we should fall”

I testify, in the name of Jesus Christ, that God is with you. And he WILL NOT suffer that you should fall. He is strengthening and magnifying you when you put your faith in him. He is with me while I am learning spanish and I know he will be with me in Argentina. And the same for you in your lives. He will not suffer that we should fall.


As far as outragrously hilarious stories, I’m sad to report that none are coming to mind (at least none that could be explained well in an email😉)...but I do have a really awesome spiritual thought from Elder Patrick Kearon. We watched a devotional from him and it was very fitting for the outstandingly joyful guy that he is. You cannot watch his talk and not leave feeling HAPPY; his joy is contagious. He talked about (you guessed it)...joyyyy!

Don’t miss out on the JOY. Missing the joy is to miss it all. Don’t serve your mission (or live your life) and miss out for even one day on the JOY. Find where joy resides and that is in and through our savior Jesus Christ. In him, we can have joy. Now, I know life is not perfect and is not always joyful, but I DO KNOW that you can always find joy through Jesus Christ and by thinking of all the blessings you do have. When times feel hard, dark, or depressing–Count your Blessings and FIND JOY IN JESUS.❤️❤️❤️


I love you all and I hope life is going well. 

Be Happy

Trust God

Live in Faith


-Hermana Jensen









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

La caída de Hermana Jensen (I fell down the stairs)