Toilets actually do flush backwards here





 iHolaaaaa! Wowowow it has been the craziest week of my life. We finished out the CCM in the greatest way possible by getting up at 3 in the morning😴😆 then flew 9 hours to Buenos Aires. I was in a hotel there for a couple days before coming to my first area. And the toilets do indeed flush backwards. I lowkey thought that was a myth, but it is real and kinda weird. On Thursday we got told our areas and our companions...andddd


DRUMROLL PLEASE🥁

It's called Rio Grande and it is FREEZING.🥶❄️ Mostly because of the wind, but wow it is cold. And my companion is Hermana Morales. I love her. She is so kind and literally goated at spanish. 

I landed here at 4 in the morning friday and we got to work. It feels so surreal to be a missionary and to proselyte, but it is so cool. I would say someone pinch me, but I am already getting slapped in the face by the cold and by the spanish...🤔🤣GUYS the spanish is hard. At times I can understand, but finding my own words is tricky. Even though I struggle to understand them, I love these people. They are children of God just like all of us and they NEED the hope, light, and life of the gospel. 


In the CCM, one of the last devotionals talked about how vital Jesus Christ is to our lives everyday and for every person. I love the word VITAL because I took vital signs every day as a Medical Assistant and those are signs of life.🩺 And if you think about it, we get to bring el evangelio de Jesucristo to people. We get to bring hope, peace, purpose, and LIFE into their lives. 


I know spanish will come. I gotta be patient and keep working my very very hardest, but I do trust God that it will come.


The rest of the week has been kinda chaotic, but really cool. We went to Ushaia on Saturday for the 100 year celebration of missionaries in South America. Ushaia is literally called el fin del mundo. The end of the world. But, it is beautiful and the celebration was so so special. Then sunday was a great day to meet all the members. I love them, they're so kind and fun. Overall, it's been a super divertida y super loco semana.


This week I read 1 Nephi 11:17 and in it Nephi says that he doesn't know all things, but that he knows that God loves his children. It is so important that we always remember that God loves his children and knowing that is enough. We don't need to know it all because God knows it all and he loves us all. He has all knowledge, so trust him.


I hope you all had a great week and enjoyed the warmth🌞

Feel free to email me. I love to get the emails, but I might not be able to respond🙈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️