HELLOOOO and good good early morning🌅







 Funny little facepalm moments from this week🤦‍♀️🙈🤔

--The ZL's were in our district council this week and one of them asked how my second week was going? Totally normal and common question, but my silly little brain thought he said 'have a good second week' so I blurted out GRACIAS and walked off. (This is all in spanish btw, please don't think I don't know how to communicate😂-I don't in any language at this point, but that's besides the point) then he just kinda stood there like wow okay and it was SO AWKWARD because it finally clicked he asked a question lol movinggggg onnn

--We have a cute family where the mom is retuening to activity in the church, the dad has strong opinions about the church but wants his wife to be happy and their son is curious about the church. We'll come back to him later, but the dad is a piece of work lol. We were talking to him saying how lucky he is to have his wife because she literally has this light about her and he proceeds to say, "No I'm not lucky, SHE'S the lucky one." I was like 🤯, wow the audacity to say that in front of your wife when CLEARLY it is the other way around. My comp tried to soften it by saying you guys are lucky to have each other, but nope he was adamant that she is lucky to have him🤦‍♀️🍀


--We had almuerzo with some members with basically our whole district lol and they had a music player. One of the elders goes to play a song and it is in volume 1 billion of 'whop whop whompogombusta' 🎸🎵(I have no idea how to spell that, look at google photos if you're confused). Anyways we were dying at how loud and how random it was, but yeah that was a party.


--For one of our activities, we had to buy the yerba-for those of you wondering, this is basically a bag of dirt and leaves that the Argentines drink for their Mate🍃-but yeah we leave the store arms full of bags of yerba and the people were like, look at these silly gringas with their yerbas but whatevs😎🧉

This week has been great!! We had the baptism of Jose and it was super spiritual. I was a bit stressed about everything going perfectly smooth, but I realized that I don't need to control everything. It's not going to go perfect, but that is okay. God will work with our imperfections. It did not go perfect, the elder who was baptizing him was like 20 minutes late, kids were running all over the place, and it was a bit of a mess, but you know what, God worked with what we gave him and he made it a really special, spiritual experience. 🌊🤍


On the theme of baptism, I wanna return to the son of the LUCKY couple. His name is Daniel and he is 10. He is super quiet, but also has this brightness about him. ☀️We got to teach him the plan of salvation and he lit up. It was so special to see. We invited him to be baptized and he said YESSS and he is super excited about it.❤️😇🫶


Spiritual thought:

Yesterday I studied a lot about HOPE. In 2 Nephi 31:20 it says:

"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a PERFECT brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."

I love this scripture muchisimo, but especially that the only thing God asks us to do perfectly is HOPE. Hope is so very powerful and it is our choice whether or not to have it. Are we going to be hopeful, to fully rely in God, to trust in good things to come, to trust his timing, to trust in his promises?-->because if we do then this hope will be a light for us. A light of perfect brightness. It will be a light for others and it will be the anchor of our souls during the storms of life.

Jesus is my hope.🔆

He is my anchor.⚓️

He is my foundation.🪨

When I have nothing else, I have him. I have this perfect brightness of hope in him.

Los amo muchisimo!! 

Be hopeful and trust Jesus

🩷Hermana Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

La caída de Hermana Jensen (I fell down the stairs)