What He WANTS




Hellooooo helloooo my lovely personas!

I wanna start with the random silly things that happened lol because there were many!

--We taught a guy over the phone and he said he could give the closing prayer. We're like 'this is so great'...proceeds to recite a 15 minute memorized catholic prayer🙏😴🤣 So ummmm yeah, that was fun. We muted and started doing the dishes hehehe.🧼

--Three cute little kids who always come to activities were right outside the capilla and dropped the F-bomb like 20 times lol.🤬 Then they said ¿que significa? ¿que significa? I have absolutely no ideaaaa how to explain that in english to kids, so now I gotta try in spanish hehe. Needless to say, we just told them to say 'What the heck' instead, but theh love that word🤦‍♀️

--Some cutie little chicas de one of our amigas told me I have ojos celestial which means heavenly eyes👀 which has gotta be the sweetest compliment ever🙈

--We had Clase de ingles and I said thr closing prayer, but in english. GUYS I could not do it. I forgot how to pray in english lol🤯

We had so many awesome lessons this week. I feel most confident during these because this is when my spanish is best. We had one with Carmen and invited her to get baptized. She said right now she's not ready, but I believe she will get baptized soon. The spirit was very strong in that lesson with her. 🩷

We also had some awesome tours of the capilla where the spirit was so strong when we talk about the sacrament and the importance of that ordinance.

Earlier this week, I was worrying about the fact that I don't have all the words to share what I want to, but my comp told me that the words I say are not the MOST IMPORTANT THING. Yes I need to learn spanish, but the spirit I bring with me is what matters most. Also something really amazing to me is that even though I'm a little gringa with mal espanol, they listen. They pay attention and care about what God is saying through me.🫶

The spiritual thought I wanna share with you all today is from Mathew 8:3. This is when Jesus did one of his MANY MILAGROS. He healed a leper after the leper asked if he would. In English, he says, "I will heal you." BUT in spanish he says "Quiero" which means I want to! I testify to you all that Jesus WANTS TO HEAL. He will heal you, but also remember he wants to. It is his greatest desire. Jesus did the hardest thing ever and even he struggled with this and asked for another way, but what he wanted most of all was to SAVE us. He gave God his will because he wants the best for us and asks of us to give him our hearts. To do what he does, to love how he loves, and to want what he wants.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week. I invite you all to write down your milagro del dia (miracle of the day) every day this week. I promise you that when you look for them, you will find them. There are miracles all around us. 🌟

--Hermana Jensen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

La caída de Hermana Jensen (I fell down the stairs)