“Estoy feliz” 😁🤗☀️






 Hola hola!! Guys this week was wondrously wonderful! I love being a missionary. This is the LITERAL WORK of God. There are not words good enough to describe how good God is. Remember that! Remember he is greater than we can even imagine❤️


Okie dokie for the highlights (usually my not-my-best moments) that’ll probably make you laugh🤦‍♀️😂

⚽ ️Last pday the elders broke the celing en la capilla. We were playing chair soccer and they legitimately broke the ceiling and then said oh it’s fine it was already like that. It wasn’t….now every time we pass by there is that little hole in the ceiling🤌

🚿 We had the freezingist of freezing showers on wednesday hehe. Needless to say, that was the most rapidisimo shower of my life.

🏐 During voley, I got the volleyball stuck in the highest part of the gimnasio and it took a table, a chair, the tallest elder, and a long pole to get it down🤣

🥟🏃‍♀️ We had cena (dinner) with the sweetest little family and made empanadas which we ate in about 5 seconds and then looked at the clock and were like CRAP we gotta sprint home to be home on time. I do not recommend sprinting immediately after consuming a ton of empanadas. Lol I’m sure we were a sight to see

📚 We got more Libros de Mormon👏IN A BOX THAT FELT LIKE 100LBS to carry on our walk home. But we did it. Because people NEED the truth in that book!

😝 I sorta kinda finally rolled my R’s. It was the most amazing thing in the world. I just hope I can do it again😅

🤳🔥 Had the most fire clase de zona and wow this work is so great! 


Okey okey now for the REAL HIGHLIGHTS!


🌊Kevin’s baptism was yesterday. It was so special and he literally had the biggest smile on his face just before and afterwards. This week was a little stressful preparing him and all the details for his baptism, but wow it was so good. My favorite part was his testimony at the end of his baptismal service. It was his first time bearing his testimony and so he was a little nervous, but he said simply and profoundly, “estoy feliz!” Baptism is something HAPPY. Don’t overcomplicate it. It is happy because 1. we are washed clean, 2. we get the gift of the holy ghost to guide, comfort, and help us, 3. we make a covenant and strengthen our relationship with God, 4. we are fulfilling a commandment out of our love for God and he is pouring that love, joy, hope and happiness into us, 5. we are starting on our path back to heavenly father that we will continue for the rest of our lives, and honestly the list goes on and on. Baptism is HAPPY. This gospel is a gospel of happiness. Make sure people can see that! Make sure they can see your happiness in your covenants.


Escritura que me encanto esta semana:

Jacob 7:5

“And he had hope to shake me from the faith, notwithstanding the many revelations and the many things which I had seen concerning these things; for I truly had seen angels, and they had ministered unto me. And also, I had heard the voice of the Lord speaking unto me in very word, from time to time; wherefore, I could not be shaken.”


Can you say the same about your testimony? The answers to prayers, the peace you have felt, the miracles you have witnessed, the very things that make up your testimony–have you remembered them sufficiently that you can say with confidence, I COULD NOT BE SHAKEN!?

Like Elder Kevin G. Brown said, “We need more sure witnesses of Jesus Christ and His gospel. Get there! Seek it! It is urgent!”


Please look at your testimony and take charge of it. It is your most powerful tool. Make it stronger so you too can say, ‘I could not be shaken.’ This is the end of times. God needs your testimony. You need your testimony. Your family and friends need your testimony!


I love you all muchisimo. Have a great great week. Be happy and really work for your testimony. Strengthen it! Also email me-I would love to hear how you are all doing💌


🩷Hermana Jensen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

La caída de Hermana Jensen (I fell down the stairs)