You can do hard things💪📣










 Gooooooooooood morning ladies and gents, lads and lasses. Welcome back to the bottom of the Earth🌎


Wow what a week🙉🤯🥳

¿Qué pasó?

🚢Played battleship in una llamada con la zona...we lost, but I blame the elderes for choosing bad spots to put our ships tehehe jkjk it was really fun.

🍲We made cena (dinner) for members and they LOVED IT. You can call me Chef Curry👩‍🍳🏀

🎽I now I have a Messi jersey. I'm becoming more Argentine as the days go by🥳

💔We got "breakup texts" from Ulises saying that he isn't interested. It was quute sad, but at least we know where he stands and can focus our time and energy on those progressing. I have no doubt that one day he will truly be ready to ACCEPT the fulness of the gospel!

1️⃣On the same note, we dropped a lot of friends yesterday who just aren't interested or progressing and so now is the time to find those escogidos who are readyyyy. It feels a little bit like being on square 1(hence the emoji) but Jesus never stopped looking for those lost sheep. It is time to find 'um🐑

😁I love the capilla here. It feels like a family there. We have so many activities there and what we are really out here doing is bringing people to the knowledge that they are a part of God's family and that there is a place for them❤️

🎥Every day we have an hour of studying spanish and this week, I was watching some of the videos in the gospel library. There are some for kids called "Creciendo con Fé" (Growing Faith) and they are actually my favorites. I 10/10 recommend them to anyone, regardless of your age. Go watch them por favorrrr🎦


This week we had a lot of experiences with Evangelicals and it is kinda frustrating because they will either fight every word we say or try to convert us or cualquier otra cosa rather than listen. One lady was respectful and listened (meaning didn't interrupt us, but our words did not enter into her heart) and once we were about to leave to go find others, she started trying to convert us and wow the shift in the spirit was crazy. It was there while we were talking and then she started her spill and chau, the spirit was gone. To me, it was even more of a testimony that what we have is the TRUTH and that our testimonies and experiences with the spirit are so vitally important!


Buenoooo now for my HIGHLIGHT of the week:🥁🥁🥁

Carmen got BAPTIZED!! This was so special. The change and lightness and joy in her is remarkable. Baptism really is a new birth, a new beginning, but it the exact same with repentance. We can have this new birth, this new beginning, this lightness and joy EVERY DAY, EVERY TIME that we repent!


Spiritual thought for today: 1 Nephi 17:50

"If God had commanded me to do all things, I could do them."

I love this. We cannot, never could and never will be able to do all things on our own, but with God, literally nothing is impossible. Something that my parents always taught me that is super simple, but super profound is 'You can do hard things'. I'm sure you have all heard that before, if not congrats mom and dad for being original, but do you believe that? Do you believe that you can do hard things and do you think that you, alone, can do it? I testify that you indeed can do hard things, whatever HARD THING is in your life, but only if you will do it with God. Only if you will rely on him to help you do it. 


I love you all! Keep going, do HARD THINGS with God. Everything is possible with him! Also send me updates about your lives, I wanna hear all the tea😂


❤️Los amoooo, Hermana Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

La caída de Hermana Jensen (I fell down the stairs)