I killed my companion🔫😥
Buenosssss diasssssss!
How are you all doing? I hope you are doing so so good! I hope it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas for y'all. It is actually the BEST TIME OF THE YEAR. 🎅🎄⭐️
¿Que paso esta semana?
😳 We were walking home past a bunch of teenagers and they yelled at us, "youuu I like" but they said it in really really broken english. This was right after a member asked me if I was married to one of the elderes (nada que ver) so ummm yeah that was a fun day.
🐷 A member brought out a pig head-guys a literallll pigs head that they had eaten the day before and I about lost it🤢 LUCKILY it was just to show us and we ate empanadas de carne normal😌
💃We had a line dancing activity that was actually really successful and so so fun! Unfortunately this old dude tried to force me to dance with him. I was like nooooo noooo noooo and I think I offended him, but I explained that we can't do that in the mission (not that I want to dance with a 70year old man...THANK HEAVENS for las normas)
⚰️🇨🇱 Got transfer newsss and I am staying in Rio Grande! I killed Hermana Juhasz (meaning I was her last comp before she went home). We had a funeral for her and it was hilarious. Necesitan verlo. 😂And my new companion is from Chile. She got here at the same time as me and I am so excited to work with her.🎉
As far as amigos go...we are searching for those ready ready ready for the gospel! We put Bianca on date for baptism, but sadly she lives in the area of the elderes.😔 So we have to give her to the elderes, but she is such a light. We asked her if she wanted to get baptized and she said YESSS AND EMPHATICALLY NODDED! It was like she had been waiting her whole life for that question🩷 God is preparing his children, we just have to follow his guidance and open our mouth and do what he wants!
This brings me to my spiritual thought! I was reading in Alma 26 and GUYS I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! It is such a happy chapter, pleaseeeee go read it. It talks about the blessings of being diligent and patient and look at this list:
💖Rejoicing
💖Innumerable blessings
💖Light without end
💖Instrument in God's hands to save many souls
💖COMPLETE joyyy
💖strength to do all that God needs of you
💖eternal salvation
💖God's mercy
💖Mysteries of God
💖comfort
💖sucess
💖Many fruits of your labors (exponential impact)
💖More gratitude
💖Change in who you are to be more like Christ
I am sure we all want at least one of those things (seguramente queremos tener todos) so what should we do? Be patient and be diligent. Trust in God and give it your all. He's got the rest!
Los amo muchisimo, demasiado
🩷Hermana Jensen




Comments
Post a Comment