It's the most (hottest) time of the year☀️🎄🎅







 What is up y'all! I am not in Rio Grande any more, but now I am in Trelew aka the hottest part of our mission. I got off the flight and was like oh my gosh what is this feeling. It was HEAT.🔥☀️


Well what we are doing is a whitewash and I am training a brand new sister. So a lot of new things, a lot of holas como se llamas and then me forgetting that I met them lolol and asking them again oopsie doopsie.


Some crazy things: (honestly this whole week was crazy, but here's the highlights)

🎂Had a drop lesson (they aren’t interested in progressing), but they took pictures with us at the end and gave us cake so a win is a win. Oh and they told us that their friends are interested.

🛩Had to sit in the airport in Buenos Aires for 5 hours waiting and being extremely bored.

📃Our Scheduling app and our whatsapp did not work for the first half of the week so we worked like the good old days😅

👩‍👧‍👧We were a trio for a couple days. It was a lot of fun and talking way way too late into the night.

💃👯‍♀️Danced a Christmas dance in the ward party rehearsal of the ward I am not in. Sad🥲 because we would've hit that dance floor up.

👼We went to the bus station to find my new companion. Her name is Hermana Bingham and she is from AZ. I love her, she is so fun and willing to learn. 


Well the truth is this week was a bit tough. I have quite literally no idea what I am doing, but who ever does. We have got a heavenly father just waiting, just one prayer away. I wanted to share this scripture with you all from D&C

"Lift up your hearts and be glad, for I am in your midst, and am your advocate with the Father; and it is his good will to give you the kingdom."

Be happy! It is Christmas. Don't droop in sorrow, look for the good. Jesus Christ is with us. He was born for us. He lived and he died for us. And he lives again for us to help us. And it is in God's will to give you the kingdom. He wants you to inherit all of the blessings he's got waiting for you. 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Remember Jesus loves you and be happy because you have a savior who gave his life for you and who is CONSTANTLY pleading your case, he is pleading for you!!

I love you all, feel free to email me, send me a Christmas card if you have one because I know they are all digital these days lol😅

♥️💚Hermana Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Toilets actually do flush backwards here