Maria Navidad🎆🎄






 …and a happy new year!! Helloooooo everyone and Merry late Christmas! I hope it was wonderfully wonderful! As one of the elderes said, "Como se dice merry Christmas" and then inspiration came to him, "Maria Navidad!" (I don't think he's ever heard feliz navidad)🎄🎅🎵

Qué paso esta semana?

🃏Wowed the bishops family with my card trick and of course related it to a scripture 

🌊Jose accepted to get baptized. PLEASE PRAY for him! He couldn't come to church yesterday, but he was so precious when we asked him because he's pretty old and he was like "with my age, I can still get baptized?" YESSSS JOSÉ you can! La agua ya esta. But yeah if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be amazing.

🍶Basically we had like no water for a couple days and we could not find one single kiosco that was open or sold water. We spent like 15 minutes looking in every kiosco for water, but we found some finally.

😇We sang songs on Christmas eve with a family of members and it was the most heavenly choir. It felt like home.🩷

🎁🦖We had a fun gift exchange como distrito and I gave one of the elderes a squeaky dinosaur. You would think he has never seen a toy. #comoestarex #elestamuybien

☎️Got to call the fam for pretty much all of Christmas and that was so happy! I love you guys so so much!!

🔥Set a towel and two paper towels on fire. I hate old ovens😪


This week I've been thinking a lot about our purpose as missionaries and all that we have to do and I loved this scripture that says the purpose very simply. 1 Nephi 6:4:


"the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto [CHRIST]"


If our intent, our biggest, grandest, intent is to persuade people to come unto Jesus Christ and partake of the blessings that we have thanks to him, we will find them. We will help them. We will be the instruments that God needs us to be. All we have to do is go out every day and follow the spirit and open our mouths and we have the promise that they will be filled. 

And for those of you without the name tag, don't think you're off the hook. I want you to think of the most delicious food you have ever tasted. Now that you are thinking of that, you would want to share that, right? This delicious cookie, steak, whatever is a 'blessing' in your life. And you would share it, so why not the same with the gospel of Jesus Christ. With the most delicious thing of your soul. I testify that there are people around us who need these blessings in their lives, all we've got to do is go find them and have the courage to open our mouths and trust that God'll put the words we've gotta say in our mouths. This is God's work, not ours. Trust him and go do his work. Share el evangelio riquísimo 😄✨️


Have a great great week and see you next year🤍🩷🎇🎆

Hermana Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

La caída de Hermana Jensen (I fell down the stairs)