Milagrisimos✨️
Buenos dias! Today I want to share some miraculous MILAGROS that we had this week.
🩵Carmen is on date for baptism!!🎉 When I first met her and we talked about it, she said she did not feel ready, but WOW God is powerful and can move mountains. It was also a testimony to me that this ia God's work. I extended probably the most clumsily worded invitation and she was like yeah yeah I want to get baptized! VAMOSSSS😆
🩵Guys we had 9 amigos en la capilla yesterday! This is unheard of! We were fasting and wow the power of fasting is real. When we give God just a little bit, he works wonders. La capilla was full and relief society afterwards--there literally wasn't enough room for everyone! I was so happy and it really felt like one big family🫶
🩵2 bautismos yesterday and they were just so so special. Exequiel and Daniel. I think I hit the capacity of my joy yesterday. It has been so amazing to see the change in their lives and the joy that the gospel brings. During Exequiel's confirmation, I felt the spirit so strong. This is God's work. These are his children. He wants them to know him and to come unto him!! Poop
🩵My comp and I have been reading something called The Riccardi Letter and it's apparently something pretty famous for missionaries, but I want to share one thought that has really helped me. In golf (which I know quite literally nothing about⛳️) there are so many things to think about to have a good technique and a good shot and for new golfers, it is hard because they are focused on a million different things, but at some point you have to JUST SWING. Just go for it. It will not be perfect, but it is better than not swinging because you are scared to fail. It is the same with speaking spanish for me. Just swing. Open your mouth. You might say something dumb or that makes no sense, but just go for it. Just swing🏌♂️God MAGNIFIES our efforts, but if we don't give any effort, there ain't nothin to magnify. So go for it. Just swing!!
🩵The sunrise is literally the most beautiful thing on Earth. God did a dang good job creating this world🌅
🩵We found a menos activo family and they have the cutest 7 month old little girl. They are preparing to go to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. The fact that we could find them is a miracle! And ETERNAL FAMILIES! One of the greatest miracles of all.
Yesterday morning when we woke up, we heard the sad message that our dear prophet passed away. I love President Nelson and I know that he was called of God and he spoke the words of God. He said, concerning miracles:
"In the same way, the Lord will bless you with miracles if you BELIEVE in Him, “doubting nothing.” Do the spiritual work to seek miracles."
(The Power of Spiritual Momentum April 2022)
I Believe miracles are always always always happening around us and we are the ones that need to work to see and recognize them. We have to be spiritually attentive to recognize these miracles in our lives.
🌟Believe in Jesus! And don't just say yeah I believe. Do things because you believe!!
🌟Don't doubt God's power. He's helped you thus far hasn't he? Why would he stop? I promise you he is ready to help you and he WANTS to.
🌟Work to see and recognize the Lord's hand in your life (miracles). This is going to take doing the daily things that strengthen our testimonies and get us more in tune with the spirit.
Last but not least I want to leave you all with a scripture: D&C 4:2
"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mindand strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day."
Serve with everything you've got. Leave it all out on the court. Ask yourself if you gave it all today and if not, repent. CHANGE and give it all tomorrow. This process will open the door for miracles. God is a god of miracles. Jesus Christ is working wonders in your life. Open your eyes to see that. Do the work to recognize that!
I love you all and I hope you have a week llenisimo de milagros✨️
Feel free to email me, I love to hear about your lives.
🩷Hermana Jensen



Comments
Post a Comment