BUENOS DIAZZZZ🚍🇧🇴🍨💒😇🌧🔍🐳😊

 What is up people? How was your week?

Here's the Google fotos, perdón, they're a little lame this week lolsies 


Things that happened:

🌧There was a ton of rain one day and I was #notprepared, like always. I did not have a jacket so we were out there shivering, but thankfully we could head to the capilla to so some llamadas and have a little break from the cold rain. Very grateful for the capillas!

🔍We were able to find a lot more this week, which was good. We found a lot of cool people who really have potential to progress.

📋We had a lot of planning on Friday for the whole week ahead and for zone conference. We are going to be doing a capacitación (training) so we had to get that all ready

🇧🇴I got to have an intercambio with Hermana Carpio from Bolivia! She is so precious and it is her second week in the mission so it was so fun to be with her and see how she's doing and help her out! And we got ice-cream so that was fun too🍨

🥘I don't know why, but none of the members signed up last week to give us almuerzo so we were chefs for ourselves and watched basically all of the district lol. #underratedmovie #gowatchit 

🚍One of our lessons was like an hour apart from everything else walking and we were like ummm no, we're taking colectivo (public transportation). Guys I have never before done that and neither had Hermana Caprio, but we made it lol! I figured out their public transportation🙌 (masomenos)

🤣The funniest thing this week-and the most embarrassing-is that the elderes brought an amigo who is homeless to church and he was chill, but he was sitting to the right of me and looking at me THE WHOLE SACRAMENT MEETING and then chuckling to himself. Like bro what? Then we get to second hour and he explodes with laughter in the middle of the class to the point that the teacher has to pause and ask him if he's okay, thank goodness he's going to Comodoro in 2 weeks.


In the beginning of the week, we were really struggling finding people, but God works his miracles. There are really good days and then not so good days, but as we keep giving him all we've got, the miracles come, no matter how small they are. I wanted to share with you all a scripture I read this morning that I loved in Mosiah 7:19, 33:


"Therefore, lift up your heads, and rejoice, and put your trust in God!


But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage."


God never wants us to sit and dwell in the bad things, he is alwayssss telling us to lift up our heads and rejoice, to be positive and to trust him! Trust him with your whole heart, mind, and soul and serve him (and his children) with all the diligence you can and he will deliver you, he will make miracles happen!


I love you all, have a fabulous week and oh yeah happy late valentines dayyy🩷❤️🫶💖💗💓💞❣️


--Hermana Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Toilets actually do flush backwards here