Madrynnn🏖🌊🇦🇷☀️...y Madrid🏰🏙💪🇪🇸

 Good morning lovely people, como estamosssss? I hope you are all doing wonderful and are getting ready for a happy valentines day🩷🤍🫶😊


This week I got to Puerto Madryn on tuesday and guys it is gorgeous, our area is literally just the coast of puerto madryn and the beach is so pretty and so tempting, I do be wanting to go swim every time we walk by. This week was very crazy with trying to get adjusted to a new area and we were waiting for the companion of the other hermana, so we were in two areas the whole week, so I feel a bit lost lol, but now we're good🤞


Here in Madryn, I got called to be an Hermana Lider and I never realized how many calls and meetings we have to do, but there's a tonnnnn ☎️


I'm sorry that I'm lowkey blanking on all the funny random things that happened, but one of the coolest parts of my week was getting to call my brother to open his mission call. Dallin's going to the Madrid Spain mission woohoo! #didn'twanttolearnalanguage

#gonnahaveahorribleaccent🇪🇸


Pensamiento espiritual:

Words of Mormon 1:18

"Wherefore, with the help of these, king Benjamin, by laboring with all the might of his body and the faculty of his whole soul, and also the prophets, did once more establish peace in the land."

I love this verse because it shows that we must labor with all our might, mind, strength of our body and our wholeeee soul and that we can bring peace. We are bringing peace! The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of peace. I invite you all to look for how you can establish peace in your life and do it wholeheartedly, with your whole soul!!



Los amo muchísimo, demasiado 

🩷, Hermana Jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even in Spanish, boys STILL lie about their height (HMTC)

Me bautizaré en STAR WARS🌊⚔️

Toilets actually do flush backwards here